Tuesday, March 01, 2005 . 8:02 PM
I know, I am bored...thus the many entries in one day.Everytime I look back, I wonder how would life be if we were still friends.
If we were still in talking terms and if JC hadn't changed us that much.
I wish I could reconcile with everyone but I know the past is the past.
Happily moved on..but still the questions linger.
What would it be like now if.....
Whilst looking at the past, I can't help but to wonder as well, what the future holds for me.
Roland will be graduating in a few months.
He doesn't know where he would be.
I don't know where I would be after graduation.
Everything's so uncertain.
I don't seem to know anything.
Living in a life of pure uncertainties.
All I can do is pray and hope that whatever happens from here on will be for the best...for both of us.
