<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 07, 2005 . 11:14 AM

I am pretty tired.
Think it might be the lack of exercise and sleep and stress.
It's ok!
A few more days before spring break!
I can't wait!

MMA is around the corner too.
And as the date gets closer, more problems are surfacing.
It's crazy how things can get so complicated.

Which makes me ponder,
why do people often make things more complicated than they actually sound?
It's such a common thing.
So many people do it.
But why?

I think people these days think too much.
Either that or they just want the fastest way to achieve their goals and they can't accept the fact that the only way is that long ass route.

Anyway, I think I do that a lot myself.
It's funny how our brain tries so hard to deceive us into being lazy.
Heehee. it's just me...