<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 07, 2005 . 1:18 PM

Memories.
Just looking through my photos from JC days brings back so many emotions.
I miss being young again.
Not that I'm very old or anything.
Can't believe that I left JC more than a year ago.
Looking back on those JC days, while I was sad for the most part of it, I really had a great time with the friends that I truly treasure now.
I miss sitting next to Janice.
Drawing on Zhiqiang and Shaun's notes.
Skipping class and chilling at the viod deck.
Play stupid handphone games with Hadi and Dex.
Thinking of 100 ways to skip class without getting caught.
Don't get me wrong, university is fun, but in a totally different way.
I guess eventually we all have to grow up and let go of the childish fun we enjoyed.
But still, the memories were great.