Tuesday, February 15, 2005 . 7:33 PM
Just got done with my telecomm exam.Really tired.
Had a presentation in the afternoon as well.
Kinda felt a little disappointed that it wasn't one of my best presentations but still did reasonably well I guess!
Roland and David are up in Indy at a career fair.
Don't you think time is flying too fast?
In 2 years or less, I might just be job searching as well.
Very soon I'll be thrown into the real world of business.
Can't believe things are happening so fast.
Just 1 and 1/2 yrs ago, I was still in a nice school uniform, being sent around by my parents.
Now, I'm driving my own car!
Before you know it, I'll be all wrinkled and old with a dozen grandchildren and a small HBD flat in Jurong.
Sometimes I wish I could remain young forever.
Live the carefree life of not having to worry about making ends meet.
Just hope I'd end up like my parents!
Great way to enjoy a retirement....
Boo is sick.
Boo needs REST....
I really hope tonight I'll get to sleep early so that tomorrow I won't be like a zombie.
The lack of sleep is a vicious cycle.
Sleep late.... wake up late.... feel like shit.
That's how it's been going the past week.
Happy Valentine's Day To My Loved Ones At Home! Miss you all! *muakz*
Amy: Hope you had a good trip back. I missssss u babe.... Can't wait for the next break!
David: When all else fails, you'll always have me and roland! =) *hugz*
