<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 . 12:45 AM

Just got back from dessert with Roland, Twee and Lynn.
One of the last few times we can actually just sit together and talk.
Oh...and the dessert was fantastic!
Too bad I was already full even before dessert.

Here's some random updates!

Today, I kinda screwed up my maths test.
As usual.

Realized that I'm lacking a lot of exercise.
I need to get my lazy ass to the gym and start working out!

I just got a call from clear channel! Excited yet so unsure.

Haha. ok. here's the more serious stuff.

To Roland:
Thank you baby!!!
For being there for me...for being so patient with me...for always caring for me...
Really don't know what I'd do without you.
Can't believe in a few months time, we will be taking seperate paths.
I just want you to know that whichever paths we take, I hope that we will end up at the same place, together.