<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 . 4:50 PM

Finally got some time off to blog!

Coming back was bad.
The 29 hours journey was literally a "pain in the ass".
I wish I could take a shorter route.
Now I'm really dreading the trip back to Singapore.

The past two days were alright.
Yesterday was the first day of school.
I had ONE class.
Didn't do much.
At night, Lynn and I cooked up a feast for dinner.
Chicken rice went pretty well I must say.

Today, I had 3 classes so far.
Waiting for my 4th one.
My timetable is seriously screwed up.
On Thursday I have class from 9.30am to 7pm!!!!
The thought of going for so many classes is not very exciting.

Pretty disappointed with my sports management class.
Not what I was expecting it to be.
Just another X220 career perspective class.
Ugh.
AKA waste of time.

Still jetlagging....
ZzZZzzz...
Tired as hell.

Shout outs::

Celly belly: yeah. don't worry. your holiday will soon be over. hee. funny how we dislike holidays now huh. =)

Marcus: heyhey. will miss u too. and nice beancurd. haha. Hopefully I will be back in July. If not maybe in Dec. Haven't really decided what I should be doing.