Monday, December 20, 2004 . 7:06 AM
Yesterday we went to watch the Singapore Idols Tauflik and Sly.Pretty good voices... But I reckon these guys really ought to get images of their own if they wanna make it big.
Tauflik is a usher wannabe and Sly is a MAJOR jay chou wannabe.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to be like the real thing.
So in my opinion, if they really want to be successful, they really should think about creating their own unique image instead of trying so hard to be someone else.
And I swear...Sly fans are dumb as hell.
I can't believe that a group of girls actually wrote their phone numbers on paper and kept holding it up, hoping Sly could actually read those from a far and would actually be bothered to take out a pen in the middle of performing to take down their numbers.
that is by far the most pathetic act i've seen.
Ok. I should stop bitching.
I guess in a way I was very entertained watching those girls and forming opinions on the idols.
I'm really curious to see the real competition though.
Today, I went for facial and I went to do my hair.
My hair took me about 4 hours.
My butt was seriously aching by the end of it.
All that for a funny looking fringe and pink hair that looks red.
hahaha.
I decided, changes aren't always good.
Especially in this case.
I miss u ro!!!!
