<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 30, 2004 . 8:46 AM

This week has been an intensive meet-the-friends week.
But it's good.
Got to spend time with alot of people.
Still waiting to meet my mei though.
miss her.

Anyway, I'm so glad tomorrow is new year's eve!
My brother's finally coming home.
Kinda sad that next week is the last week we will be actually staying together.
I've been through so much with him during the past year.
All the ups and downs.
Nevertheless, I still love my brother alot.
Despite all the times he's driven me up the wall....
I'm going to miss buying his groceries for him, cooking for him, cleaning his room for him...and just caring for him!
Oh well.
Think I am a pretty lucky girl to have such a great brother. And a great family.
I'm so blessed by God. =)

Lovelove loveeee!!

To my special someone: Though we are so far apart, you are always in my heart. hughug!