<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 27, 2004 . 8:56 PM

Now I know how it feels to miss someone you've spent most of your time with for the past few months!!!
BAD.
You don't know what you have till it's gone...
One more week baby! *grin*
-*-*-*-*-
Gonna meet uncle John for lunch!
Can't wait to tell him all my horror stories from America.
hee.
-*-*-*-*-
One week more and I'm flying back to good old B-town!
Pretty fast.
Going back to study study study..
I'm so stressed out.
Part of me can't wait to find out if I got in...part of me is scared shit that I won't get in.
Ughh.. so nerve wrecking!
I seriously need to pull up my socks and start pulling up my GPA again. ugh.
Lazy Boo.
-*-*-*-*-
I need to bowl!!!!
So many competitions in January and I can't afford to slack and get left out!!!
Ughhh....
Sometimes I really regret bowling again.
But I love my teammates!!!
Miss you guyz....