<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 30, 2004 . 8:54 PM

It's the last day of the year and it's time to look back and reflect on everything that has happened.

My first year living overseas alone.
So many ups and downs.
But in the end, I realized that it was a good choice leaving Singapore.
Threw away all the bad memories and embraced my new university life.
Don't think I would have been able to learn so much if I had chosen to stay here.

Also, I found my special someone.
The past half a year has been just blissful with him around.
Though we also had our fair share of difficult and trying moments,
we still managed to work through all of it and have a great time together.
Thank you for everything you've done for me...and for being so patient with meeee....!

Oh yes, I forgot ....
Lynn and Twee!!!
My two crazy roommates.
Gonna miss Tweeeee when he leaves. (and all the mario karting!!!) haha...
Lynn...thanks for always being there for meee... thanks for always washing up after I cook...
thanks for everything!! =)

Overall,
The past semester was great.
Had great roommates.
Took up really interesting classes.
Started bowling competitively again.
And had roland beside me through it all.

Can't wait for another fun year ahead!