Tuesday, December 14, 2004 . 2:03 AM
it's 2am in the morning....I have an exam at 10am today and I still can't et my lazy ass to work harder.I think it's partially cos' I've had so my exams this semester, what's one more?
Oh well.
Bloomington has officially reached winter! Today, it SNOWED! I don't know whether to feel happie or sad.....but all I know is it's FREEZING COLD. Time to EAT!!! Build up all the insulation so that I can survive the bad weather in Jan! HAHAHAHA....
2 more days!
I'm sooo going to miss Ro.
I think I've never spent as much time with a human being in 4 months as I have with him.
It's scary.
hahaha. But nevertheless, funfunfun!!!
Thanks sweetie! You rock! =)
Have a Meerrrry WHITE christmas! Hee....
Anyway....just a thought...
Are girls really all that manipulative and evil?
My brother seems to think that that statement is only but a fact.
I think that's what guys with hearts torn out by girls would say.
