<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 18, 2004 . 6:09 PM

Gosh.
I slept at 1 and woke up at 6.
Don't feel too good with all the lack of sleep.
Somehow I just can't sleep well.
Bad...

Yesterday was mahjong day.
Didn't really play much mahjong though.
Hahaha.
Shaun!!! We've got to meet up next week to play mario party6!!
I can't wait!!! Been wondering whether I should buy it for myself.
*grin*

Anyway, the next few days look like busy days for me.
I can't wait for christmas!
Though I kinda wish I was back in Bloomington for christmas.
hee.

Roro...miss u lots tooooo...
Oh ya, could you help me call the Jimmy John's guy again.
He's a REAL pain in the ass.
Never reply...
Thanks baby!
Loveya!! *hugz*
Hope you're having fun......=)