<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 08, 2004 . 10:49 AM

Went to Atlanta over the weekend for a competition.
Wasn't tooo bad.
I had fun.
Got to know my teammates a lot better.
Only problem was that we were all such good friends outside of the bowling alley.
But once we step into the bowling alley, we're all bitting at each other's necks.
It was tiring.
Good thing is I managed to overcome quite a big part of my nervousness!
Quite happy with that. =)

Now I'm sicker than ever,
and I have two presentations and two exams this week that I haven't prepared for.
I am soooooo screwed!

Glad to be back.....