Tuesday, October 19, 2004 . 5:44 PM
So cold.At Roland's place now.
He's snoring his ass off.
I'm waiting to go for training tonight.
Meanwhile, I have to do my presentation.
But I'm just too lazy.
Was reading Ashley's blog.
He was talking about AC and stuff.
Made me start thinking of my JC days.
I don't know whether I can say those days were the happiest of my life.
But AC is where I made really really great friends.
I can't imagine wat my life would be without the guys, without Janice... without all my juniors. haha. Like if I didn't know Xiangwei, my life would be so boring and I would never have learnt how to be so patient. hahahaha.
I guess those AC days were really my growing up days.
I still think my MG days are right on top of the list.
I yearn for my sec4 days once more...... heehee
Here in America, it's the REAL world.
I've suffered quite a bit because of my non-confrontational ways and not being able to stand up for myself.
But if you don't speak up, you'll always be at the losing end.
It's so different being the minority in the majority as opposed to the other way around.
*sigh* Now I appreciate Singapore's racial harmony day.
hee.... 2 more months!!!!
To my darling MG friends, Ms Goh is sick again. Hope u guys will take some time off to pray for her recovery.
