Tuesday, September 28, 2004 . 4:54 PM
Just received a jacket from David.Thanks. So sweeeet!!! =)
Anyway, life's going alright now. I have exams coming up so this weekend is study time!
Tonight I'm cooking!!! I wish I had receipes to follow. hee.
Later I have a bowling meeting.
Can't wait to settle everything so that I can plan out my schedule.
So many things to do but no time.
College life is just flying past me.
Only one yr left before he leaves.
Kinda regret taking up so many things.
It's been a while since I last felt so settled with someone.
I've been so uncertain most of my JC life.
Now, I've finally found stability.
I thought I have become a forever pessimist, a wounded person who could never trust again.
I've been so scared of getting hurt and not knowing wat's in the future.
It's time I move on and let go of the uncertainties in life and just give it my all.
It's time!!!!!
Thanks for everything....*hugz*
