<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004 . 4:46 PM

I'm blogging less and less frequently now.
No time!
This semester's just one big rush.
It's my first week and I already have a quiz and presentation due.
Can't believe it.

I miss lazing around doing nothing.
So much work to do.

Today I had my presentation.
Scary shit.
I was like sooooo nervous.
Hahahaha. but I quite like the class. Or at least the people in the class.

Tomorrow I have a law quiz!
Not fun.
*sigh* Anyway, I gotta go back to my big-ass law book.
Later tonight I still have a class.
How exciting.

I'm finally getting more and more into the business field.
It's scary but I think it forces me to work on my confidence.
Should be beneficial in the future.

Enough about school.
I swear some americans are ....nothing to say.
Yesterday I went to BMV to get my learner's permit.
I gave like EVERYTHING they asked for and the stupid girl was like "oh, sorry I don't think we can except your cards because they are not of the same name."
WAH LAU! Just because I didn't use my chinese name here but my passport shows my chinese name, they think I might be a different person.
Smart ass people.
Best part is my FACE is the same in all my IDs.
They had to make a few calls before they let me thru.
In the end, I waited 2 hours to get my permit.
So freaking pissed.

ok. need to study now. later.