Saturday, September 25, 2004 . 1:51 PM
I made it into the team!Can't believe it.
Now it's all about time management.
Can't wait to start travelling and bowling!!
Yesterday was Lynn's and Twee's joint birthday party. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWEE!!!)
So tiring.
Roland and I ran around btown for like 4 hours straight trying to prepare for the party.
(Thanks Ro for helping me out!)
Luckily, all went well. Turned out to be a great party.
Cake smashing, guys drinking... haha. Hilarious to see people getting drunk and talking nonsense.
Not so funny getting drunk urself though.
I have like extremely obscene photos on my camera now. hahahahaha. *evil smile*
Anyway!!! We went to some korean party after that.
Stupid americans and koreans...
They HAD a fight so the party ended early.
Oh well!
Everytime I go clubbing, I start to miss my old life.
*bleah* Hate restrictions.
QUESTION: When is mooncake festival? *blur*
