<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 04, 2004 . 4:14 PM

Just had my first driving lesson.
Hee. Pretty fun. I got to drive to the lake which was about 20mins away.
Can't believe tt on my first driving lesson I drove out to the main road already.
That wouldn't happen in Singapore.

I've come to realise, Singapore drivers are definitely better drivers than those here.
They are more prepared and skilled.
Haha. I guess that's one good thing about driving in Singapore.
I don't think I'm good enough for Singapore roads.
Even after I get my driver's license.

Oh well! I love driving!!!
Can't wait till I drive my own car.
Heeheee... 5 more lessons to go! =P

Weekend's here.
I'm feeling so damn lazy.
Just don't feel like doing anything.
So much work but no mood....
*yawn*