Thursday, August 12, 2004 . 9:24 PM
Waiting for my mum to come down so that we can go do our hair and face.This is the life.....
I'm thinking twice on whether I should get a new handphone over there.
I have this tendency to overuse handphones and to think about it, maybe life would be better being virtually uncontactable.
But then again, I think my roommates will suffer from it.
hahaha.
I was talking to Roland and he said maybe get a handphone with no reception like during my first sem there.
Technically, I'll still be uncontactable. Haha.
But I doubt that will happen.
My parents also think that I won't be able to live without one. *grin*
Yesterday, I lost 90 bucks in mahjong.
*bleah* I think I'm retiring from the "sport" of dry swimming.
Not only my back hurts, my wallet hurts too.
At night, I watched catwoman with David.
Not really the best I've watched.
I think marvel gives better movies.
Today we're going for jap food and watching collateral!
This one should be better. Hee.
Anyway, Time for me to go!!!
Bez FrienD: Glad u liked it! hahaha. take care babe! *muakz*
