Sunday, August 15, 2004 . 1:38 AM
My last day here.Gosh. I don't know why but I feel more sad than when i first left.
I think the first time was pure excitement.
Now, I quite look forward to going back, but I hate to see my parents so sad and I hate to have to leave them again.
*sigh* how contridicting.
Anyway, here's a few shout outs before i leave!
David: Hey...i think thank you is not enough to make up for everything you've done for me. I really REALLY owe u alot. Hopefully I'll get my chance when u come to visit in Nov! Thanks for everything. I'm really gonna miss u and our wed movie nights. hee. Take care yeah? *hugzz* Drive safely!!!! and use the kit yeah. I'm not around to direct u the "right" way anymore. hee... Remember that when you need someone, I'm just a phone call or a computer away and thanks to technological advancements, I'm closer than you think I am. *grinZ*
The babes (Belle, Cel, Jie and Lea): I really had fun spending time with all of u. Esp when Cel came back! =) Thanks for being so patient with me all the time and for being such great friends for the past few years. I really can imagine us all wrinkled up and old sitting at sakae ordering hotate. Hahahaha. Jie, thanks for teaching me how to bake! U're the best! Love u all!!! *muakZ*
Shaun & Zhiqiang: Sad that we couldn't really meet up much but despite the distance, you guys will always be the greatest in my heart. take care buddies!
Janice: Hope things in school will get better. I think it's most impt if you do something you like. Then the next few years won't be so torturous like in JC. Anyway, I'm really going to miss you. But it's ok. Webcam is the answer! Heee. And yes...I'll remember 501 levis!
Marcus: Sorry i couldn't find the time to meet up with u in the end. Hope life's treating u well yeah. Anything just drop me an email or something. I'll call u when I get my calling card? Take care!
Chuanxin: Hey buddy! thanks for all the music, all the chatting on msn and for always being there for meee..... missing u already!
Last but not least, to my parents (though i doubt u'll get to read this): I love both of u soooooo much. I hate to see you sad but this is the road God has led me to. you're the reason why home is home. take care and I'm missing you always!
That's about it for now.
Need to start packing.
Gonna miss home. Take care everyone.
