Monday, August 02, 2004 . 4:51 AM
Just got back from RJC.So happy I got to meet Valee and DG.
Seriously, seeing them really made me miss my good old bowling days with them.
I realised how much I miss those school days which revolved solely around studies and bowling.
Now I feel as if i've moved on to a totally different chapter in my life.
Kinda sad cos' I think I still preferred the old chapter.
The new one has new experiences with it that makes it exciting but the true joy of friendship and bowling is not there no more.
Now, the fun has changed.
I'm into the real world with the "trust no one" theme.
Nothing will ever be the same as those teenage school days.
I miss my life.
Exactly two weeks more before I say "byebye" to my home.
Gosh...time flies.
This week is more or less cooking week.
Will be cooking dinner for my family.
Pre-runs before I go back.
I'm just counting down to Baking Day!
Can't wait!
