<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 08, 2004 . 7:49 AM

Gosh. I'm falling in love with Jay Chow's new album.
So nice.....
The songs are generally nice.
Never regret getting his CDs.
*grin*

Met the guys today.
Shaun, Zhiqiang and David.
I miss hanging out with them so much.
Sometimes I wish I could rewind back into time and instead of wallowing in self pity and hurt, spend more time with those who were there for me all the while and those whom I treasure so much now.
Shaun and Zhiqiang have been there for me through my worst and my best.
Don't know what I'd be without them during JC.
In fact, Marcus also played a big part in pulling me thru it all. =)
Thanks guys.
Love u all!!

Waiting for Dave to come and pick me up.
Think I'm going to his place to watch the guys play Doom3.
Might play myself.
Though I get really stressed up with games like CS.
hahaha.

Marcus: Hey you. glad to see you happier. Or at least you sound happier. hee. =) Let me know when u're free k? I'm free every night except Wed. Take care buddy!

Kenn: welcome home!