Sunday, August 22, 2004 . 7:33 PM
At my brother's now.Yesterday was such an irritating day.
I can't believe I slept from 7 to 11pm.
After that Roland drove me back home to get my stuff and then I went back to my bro's to continue sleeping till this morning.
I'm like some pig man.
Haven't really moved into my place yet.
Everything's still a mess.
Brad's things are still in my room and the place seriously needs a gd cleaning up.
Life's so different living off campus.
Now I always have to think about saving cost and I have to account for everything I spend on.
Was never like this before.
Guess it's good for me.
About time I should start learning not to waste money.
Hahaha. Luckily, down here there aren't any cabs.
Planning to take my driver's theory tomorrow.
Hopefully I won't procrastinate and actually follow thru with my plans.
It's about time I learn how to drive.
MY hands are getting itchy.
Got car no license!
This morning I woke up feel as if I'm back in Singapore.
Was so wierd.
I wanted to ask my mum to pack up this shirt for me to bring to US.
hahahaha. It was as if I was transported back to my room.
I'm starting to miss home.
I feel so far away. So out of place.
*sigh*
David: how are u!!!! so wierd that I haven't talked to u in a week! ahahaha...
