Friday, August 20, 2004 . 3:55 PM
At home.Gotta clean my room.
Got a dog in my room now.
She's the cutest ever.
The past few days have been quite busy.
Two days ago Roland came back and Chris and I went to pick him up.
Quite a scary ride cos' on the way up, they had a tornado warning.
We could see the tornado at the back of us as we drove to the airport.
Anyway, we managed to come back in one piece so all's good.
Yesterday Roland and I brought the freshmen around.
In the evening they all came over to my place to chill.
In the end, I was so tired man.
Just conked out on the bed.
Lynn and Twee are coming back tomorrow.
Finally!
I can't wait to get my learner's permit!
Ugh. My hands are itching to drive now.
Help!!!! My place is rather inconvenient to stay at esp without a car.
I need CAR.
Oh yesh! Amy!!! I drank cafe LATTE!!! my first official cup of coffee.
After that, I only slept for 3 hours.
Deadly stuff.
I'm starting to wish that money grew on like trees or something.......
