<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 04, 2004 . 7:53 AM

Ugh.
Stuffy nose now.
Can't breathe properly.
My eyes are watery too.

Didn't do much today.
Watched daredevil and le divorce.
Went to collect my sarong kabaya with my aunty.
Helped her choose a sarong as well.
Pretty fun.
Talked alot.
Hopefully my parents will allow me to go HK with her.
I really really wanna go!!
After all the things Roland has told me about HK, I really feel like seeing it for myself.
Can't believe my parents have bought me all over the world except countries like Hongkong and Australia which are like only a few hours away.
Hahaha. Instead, I've been to places like Egypt and Turkey.
That really makes sense.
But still, think I'm pretty lucky already.
Shan't complain. hee.

Ughhh.... I just realised I'm planless for next week.
hahaha.
Hopefully I can meet up with my babes jie and belle..
And hopefully I can play mahjong at night with David and Janice.
Hopefully......