Sunday, July 25, 2004 . 12:26 AM
Sleepy ahhh..Last night I slept at 3am talking to my parents.
Kinda not feeling too good about having to spend so much money just studying in US.
It's really ALOT.
My school fees alone is like US$3000 more than my brother's.
Ugh. Why didn't I retake my SATS and just go to uni in Aug!!!!
Oh well.
Yesterday I bought my cousin and her friend out for Kind Arthur.
Didn't realise that my cousin is one of those para para people.
Hahaha. Was pretty funny watching her dance.
I wouold never be able to do it.
Too embarrassing.
Played mahjong in the afternoon.
Ughhh...I'm on a losing streak.
Kinda scared to play now.
Met the Yeos at night.
Was so fun seeing the kids again.
They're so damn cute.
After dinner, they came over to play mahjong.
Can you imagine, a 9 year old playing mahjong?
hahaha. So cute!!!!!!!
Sometimes I kinda wonder why I'm doing business.
Not much of the business type as well.
I realised that I'm scared to do psychology or anything else because I feel that business is like a safety net.
But is it worth it?
Doing something safe rather than doing something I'm interested in?
I'm so damn confused.
Best part is that I think it's too late to change my mind again.
It's not that I don't know wat I like, it's more of that I don't dare.
