Thursday, July 29, 2004 . 8:41 PM
Ok. Think I'm a lot much calm-er to write in my blog today.Been really busy the past few days.
Keep having to meet up with people.
Last min. *bleah*
My nice long holiday is coming to an end.
Met Ivan on Wednesday.
First time in a long time.
Pretty funny.
Talked alot of rubbish. As usual.
I owe u a treat!!! =)
After that I met David for Super size me!
Was pretty interesting to find out more about US.
Tho, after the show, it's supposed to make us not want to eat Macs, but I started having a craving for Mac Griddles. Heeheeee.... Adverse effect.
Yesterday I went to Changi Prison to visit my best friends.
Haha. Joking. I went to watch Iron Chef, Prison style.
Pretty interesting.
I got to tour around the prison.
Honestly, I think it really doesn't seem as bad as I thought it to be.
The place looks so nice and clean.
And when I saw the prisoners, I seriously didn't think they looked like "bad" people.
They just looked like NS men. hahahahahhaa.
And the girls were soooo young looking.
Looked younger than me. Really very cute girls.
Suddenly I felt like I wasn't in prison.
Well, after this experience of mine, I sympathesize with them much more.
When they come out to society, they are stigmatized by the common people.
But everyone makes mistakes, just that most don't get caught doing it.
They are just those unlucky ones who didn't manage to escape from the law.
Anyway, why should we judge someone by the mistakes they made in the past?
Haha. Gee...that's pretty easy for me to say. :)
I guess it's not that simple huh.
After that I had a short SSA meeting before meeting Twee, Kaijun and Bowen.
Sat at spinellis for like 3 hours or so.
Haven't met Bowen and Kaijun since they came back to Singapore.
At night was Xiangwei's birthday!
David and I went to watch this play with him.
Pretty good. but I had a BIG block in front of me so it made watching harder.
Oh well!
After the "scary" show, we went Holland V to get dinner and went back to Dave's place to eat.
Had pizzas, calamares and mud pie.
Not fattening..
Yesterday was such a long day.
Topped up with an episode at home with my brother.
Today, I'm suffering from the after effects.
Tired as hell.
Still have to meet people later.
Is icing sugar the same as powdered sugar?
I can't figure it out!
