<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 16, 2004 . 10:45 AM

Oh my gosh.....blogspot has turned cooler. Heehee.
 
Today I did my hair....dyed a few pink streaks.
Pretty nice. hee.
After that, I met the girls to go shopping.
Bought Gucci perfume! Really cheap.
But really uncalled for. I have like 7 bottles staring at me at home. hahaha.
 
Went to NTUC after that to meet Grace and Poon.
AGAIN. I got played out.
No one tells me anything!!! They changed the time from 5 to 5.30 and i didn't know. Best part is. they didn't even come at 5.30. They came at 6.
GREAT! Fantastic.
I think this world needs more responsible people.
 
After buying food, I went for dinner with Amy and family.
Ate seafood platter.
Yummy! I always eat that with Amy.
Hahaha.
 
Went back to Darryl's place. Talked for like an hour then I decided to come home and accompany my mum. She's been the greatest today....=)
 
Tomorrow's my grandma's birthday.
Not really looking all that forward to it.
I don't know.
I hope it's cos' I'm pmsing or something but my tolerance level is much lower than usual. 
Pray that God grants me more patience to live thru the night.
 
Looking forward to shopping with Amy tomorrow!!!
We have alot of ground to cover. hahahaha.
Today I wore the wrong shoes so my stamina was much lower. Tomorrow, I'm all ready to fight the crowd.....*evil laughter*
 
What would I do without u! *hugz*