<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 12, 2004 . 7:31 AM

My dreams are affecting me once again.
Today I woke up tired and sleepy.
Why? Cos' I didn't sleep well last night.
Again.

Ugh....this is not good.
Came home after going to Hwa Chong.
Slept till like about 6 again.
Supposed to meet Cel but I was so tired...

Last night we gave Cel a surprise "party".
haha. It was so fun to see the look on her face when she opened the door to see four girls sitting in the dark, on her bed. hahaha.
We talked....her mum's so funny.
So happy to see her after soooo damn long.
Shit. I thought she would be as fat as me after eating so many chocolate bars...but apparently not.
Still looking good. hahaha....*grin*
Love ya babe!!!