Tuesday, July 06, 2004 . 10:52 PM
Met Glenda yesterday.Really fun talking to her.
Haha. my hot-gossiper. =)
My manager called me yesterday and asked if I could go back to work and help her.
Ughhh...why!!! I feel so bad not helping, yet at the same time, Celeste is coming back and I wanna spend time with her too.
On top of that, I have all the SSA stuff to get busy with.
How!!!!!!!
Wat a headache.
To make it harder, she called PERSONALLY.
Fantastic.
I'm getting better.
Today I should be staying at home to watch all the DVDs and anime I borrowed from David.
Haha.
He is trying to keep me VERY busy.
My dad thinks that I should be working though cos' before I came back, I did mention my intentions to work many times.
Didn't realise how lazy I am till now. haha.
Working isn't the greatest thing on earth.
Especially if it's not the kinda job you're looking for.
*yawnz*
Think I'll go start on my movie marathon....
Hope ur first day at work went well.
Missing you.
