Monday, July 19, 2004 . 4:48 AM
Lianne: Nice talking to u too! Keep smiling k! =) Life will only get better. *hugz* Take care!Ended up staying at home the whole day today.
Yes. Being a female has been a hassle to me.
*whine*
I was looking through all my old photos from last year.
Really made me feel rather nostalgic.
Those good old AC days.
I was just telling Lian I think I look much older now compared to last year.
Somehow after leaving Singapore, I feel like I've lost my bounce. my craziness. haha.
Must this really be part of growing up?
Now I wish I could turn back time when I was young and so carefree.
When I was happy 24/7 and life just seemed like a breeze.
Now I've reached the stage whereby life will always be filled with backstabbing, political and fake people. Can't just say what I want, do wat I want, behave the way I want to.
All the restrains. haha.
Even though AC was at times very trying at times, there were always those moments where we would just turn crazy and just be ourselves.
I really miss my old routine life of school, poning and bowling.
Heehee. Oh well. =)
I was talking to Kenn yesterday about missing AC and all and we kinda concluded that even tho we ALWAYS complain about how stressful school was, somehow, we just got used to the stress and now without the big stress factor, it feels quite wierd. Hee. Like something's missing.
Now when I look at things, running away to US to hide from the stress wasn't really necessary. In fact, I had gotten used to it. I just didn't want to accept it. =)
*Sorry for everything I've put you thru. I've turned to my own worst nightmare.*
