Thursday, July 08, 2004 . 8:59 PM
I swear I'm suffering from lack of sleep due to all the dreams I have.Almost every night I would have multiple dreams.
Those that leave me so damn tired and sleepy in the morning.
I studied in psychology why we dream before.
But of course...I can't remember why.
Whatever it is.
I dream so much....
I wish I could just stop dreaming for once and have a proper night's rest.
I realised I dream about subconcious thoughts though.
Well, sometimes.
Sometimes I just dream rubbish.
But I always wake up to realise that I don't know what happened exactly in my dreams.
Damn... kinda wish I did. hahaha.
I mean, since they keep me up throughout the night, might as well let me know the details? haha.
Gibberish...
I can't wait to meet Belle and Jie.
Oh yes. I have this sudden impulsion to go shopping.
More specifically for nice shoes.
I know Roland hates this, but I'm really tempted to try getting those latest-in-trend pointy shoes. haha.
Thanks Belle..and Jie...for the great influence rubbing off me...slowly but surely. haha.
I can't wait for Cel to come back!!!!!!!
I think God has REALLY blessed me with such great friends.
Cel, Lea, Belle and Jie have been there since sec4.
(Of course my bez friend as well)
Somehow, I'm really hoping though me and Cel are far far away, that at the end of the day, when we are all old and 50, we will still come back home and meet up with each other and still be able to enjoy each other's company.
That we'll be friends forever.
Oh gosh. the image of wrinkled up Jie just flashed in my mind.
Hilarious.
