<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 08, 2004 . 6:16 AM

I swear I'm getting bored.
Only someone as bored as me would blog twice everyday.
hahaha.

I need entertainment.

Today, I went to thomson plaza with my mum and aunt.
Didn't meet Yanice in the end.

I was talking to my aunt and mum about our faith.
My family is made out of non Christians and Christians.
I realised that those who don't believe and are strongly against God, seem to have much more baggage on their shoulders.
They seem so much more unforgiving,jealous and revengeful.
They seem to carry so much hate in their hearts.
It's not even necessary to be a Christian. Just believing, makes you a different person.
I'm so blessed. Really am.
Just hope and pray that those who aren't touched will be touched some day...Somehow...

I think i'm pmsing.
I can't wait to go back IU.
Been talking to this new freshman.
Telling him all about IU and life there.
Makes me look even more forward to what awaits me this coming semester.
But somehow, I think once I go back, I'd start to miss the comfort of my home, the comfort of lying in my parents' arms...knowing that I'm safe...from everything.
It's a vicious cycle I tell u!
When I'm not there, I miss it...when I'm there, I miss home.
Ridiculous boo!!!

*I miss you...*