<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 . 10:43 AM

I-robot was really cool.
Nice show.
Hee. I really didn't anticipate the ending.
Hahaha. Guess I'm in "the dumbest of the dumb people" cathegory. *bleah*

Met Marc in the morning.
Had a nice long chat with him over mee pok.
After that I went shopping with my mum.
We went nutz!
We bought a total of 6 pairs of shoes together.
Hahahaha.
We were shoe crazy today.
It was so fun.
My mum's just such a shoe person.
I love shoe shopping with her.
I just sit there and let her give me the shoes to try.

After that David came to pick us up.
Went shopping with him before dinner at our fav haunt.
After that we went to watch the movie.

Good day.
Take my mind off things.

Guess David makes sense.
Too many good things happening to me.
Need some bad things to balance it up.
Just need to learn how to cope with it!