<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 26, 2004 . 7:41 AM

Had a bad night last night.
 
This morning I woke up pretty late.
Tried to bake my favorite Lemon Squares (thus, the font color) but unfortunately ended up in a diseaster.
Nevermind!
Tomorrow morning I'm going to try one more time.
Must get it right!!
 
Cooked lunch for mum.
After that I just lazed around the rest of the day.
Slept for awhile.
I think maybe cos' I slept with my hair wet, now I have this splitting headache.
Ugh.
Lousy day....

What's the point of saying things when they seem to be forgotten or ignored.
Only remembering those that seem threatening to you.
Things are just taking a toll on me...or us...
How long more do you think this will last?