<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004 . 11:31 AM

The girls just left my place.

So pissed.
My camera memory card has problems and suddenly, all my photos in my camera got wiped out and i was left with three photos left.
Ugh. So sad.....
there was like about 200 photos in there!! ugh. can't believe it...All gone...
Belle!! Jie!! I need your photos!

Anyway, today was really fun. Got to have a nice conversation with Cel.
Met the rest at Sakae.
after dinner we wanted to go sing karaoke....but ended up at my place watching honey.
Really enjoyed spending time with them.
So sad....once I go back to America, it'll be like a year before I can see them again. Of which, I won't be seeing Cel cos' I'll only be back in Aug.
Ugh. Not good.

Good news: Amy's coming back later!!! YEAH!! I'm like so damn happy now. This holiday is good. I get to see everyone I love. hee. happy!!!! Can't wait!!!!

What is wrong.......? =(