Monday, July 12, 2004 . 9:45 PM
Been waking up later everyday.stupid dreams.
Not as if I can remember what I even dream about!!!
Roland's in the hospital now taking out his wisdom teeth.
Poor thing.
Hope he's not in too much pain.
Wish I could be there...
Take care!!
I'm so tempted to go back to work.
But I know that it's a huge risk cos' Amy might come back and Cel is back and the last thing I wanna do is make myself too busy to meet them.
Ughhh..
Tonight it's Sakae sushi night.
Ugh. Tonight is also the last episode of my chinese show.
I'm so torn....I'm hoping that I can figure out how to use the DVD recorder in time so that I can tape my show and not worry about getting home on time during dinner.
Heehee. I can't wait! I lurpe spending time with my babes!!! Need to shop tooooo.....
