<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004 . 7:30 AM

Alrighty.
Just came back from my grandma's.
Didn't feel like going out today cos' I had cramps.
So I stayed in and watch my mum play mahjong.
She's like the luckiest person on earth.
Her pulling power is amazing.
 
One month more and I'm going back!
Pretty fast. How time flies.
Think I'm going to miss my parents alot.
Been spending so much time with them.
 
I can't wait for tomorrow.
Packed day.
I need retail therapy.
Suffering from the itchy-wallet syndrome.
Haha. I pity my husband.
High maintenance fees. hahahahaha.

 
Sherman said my blog sounds so sad all the time.
Does it?
Hee. So I've decided to make it a happy blog and add more color to it!
=)

You make me a very happy gurl... thanks for always putting up with my nonsense and always being so patient with me!! *hugz*