<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 11, 2004 . 8:36 PM

Yesterday was a really long day.
Started work at 9am.
Ended at 6.20pm.
They kept me pretty busy throughout the day.

At night, we had BBQ at Dave's.
The guys cooked.
Chris is pretty good.
Haha. But his chickens were all slightly uncooked.

After that we played mahjong.
Won $2.
But didn't bother taking it in the end.

Thanks David for the cake!

I think I've come to peace.

Today I'm going to see my aunty.
Apparently the cancer is visible now.
My dad says she won't last for more than a week.
But who knows!
The will to live is strong.
After that I'm going to play mahjong with my aunties and grandma!!
Finally...my Saturday is here.
My long awaited break!!
I'm so happy....