Thursday, June 03, 2004 . 11:17 PM
Waiting for Brad to come.He's bringing lunch then we'll head over to Twee's place!
So exciting.
I miss those Bloomington hang-out days.
Tomorrow Twee wants to go hip-hop clubbing.
Hopefully I'll get to meet Wei hua and Ferris too!
Then it'll be like brewinkle days. (hope i spelt it correctly)
So funny.
They're the people I first went clubbing with in US.
Crazy nights.
*It's so funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love, while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception.*
I've always live by this saying cos' it's soooo true.
But, wat happens when you start to remember what you really want out of a person and realise it's totally not in the one you love?
Do you carry on or do you turn away?
