Sunday, June 13, 2004 . 7:12 AM
Sometimes I really don't understand why other people's personal lives intrigue people so much.It seems to be the only interesting topic that can hold up a conversation between two people.
I think "kaypo" is the only word to describe this.
Like as if my love life should be of concern to someone I hardly talk to.
Geeez.
Today I did the dumbest thing ever.
I was resting on my bed.
Then I realised that my aircon was blowing right into my face.
Thus, I decided to move my furniture around.
After switching the positions of my bed and desk,
I realised that the place where my bed used to be and my desk was moved to, HAS NO LIGHTS.
ugh.
So....I had to move my desk back.
But I still changed the position of my bed.
Hahaha. But still...that was a dumb move.
Thanks AGAIN David.... I owe u like...a million....
I have heard good news today.
Now at least I have something to look forward to.
Working doesn't sound so bad now.
I miss AMY HAN HUI YING!
*sigh*.......... Hope she's doing well.....
