Thursday, June 03, 2004 . 10:35 AM
*sigh*.I concluded.
I need training.
Bowled like shit once again.
Heck it.
So tired.
This morning I went to see my aunty.
So sad to see her in the last stages of her life.
But it's good she's going back to God soon.
I just pray that she leaves with a peaceful heart.
Life's so unpredictable.
Who knows when u'll die?
No one can tell when.
This is not the last destination.
Death has a plan.
But I doubt it's THAT easy to figure out.
I guess this is why we're constantly taking risks.
Our lives are all about risks.
Every single thing we do has a certain level of risk attached to it.
Then why are we always so scared of taking risks?
Why are we so scared of dying when death is inevitable?
Ok. I'm rambling....*bleah*
I'm sorry I haven't been there for you.....
Hope your days will get better as the summer ends.
