<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 18, 2004 . 6:27 AM

My gosh.
I swear I'm pmsing.
Yesterday I was so miserable and all I wanted to do was quit my job.
Today, everything's fine.

I went around in the morning and did office work for the rest of the day.
I realised that though the organization of the company is not good, the people there are actually nice.
And since I've gotten used to the environment, it's even harder for me to quit.
Thus, though the pay is not sufficient for me to survive, I am not quitting.

I'm so glad the weekend is here!
Tomorrow's as usual....mahjong day for me.
Probably go shopping for awhile in the morning.
Though I really hate shopping on Saturdays.

Everyone's coming home next week.
Except for Amy Han Hui Ying.
Stupid girl.
Ughhhhhh. I don't know when's the next time we'll meet.
Feels like I haven't seen her for years.
So sad...

Today, I'm happy! =)
My mood swings are rather bad though.
Hahahahahaha....