Monday, June 14, 2004 . 5:53 AM
My aunty has finally passed away.Kinda sad but at the same time glad that she's out of all the pain.
Unfortunately, her funeral's on my birthday.
*sigh* Luckily I had no prior plans.
Today I woke up feeling like shit.
Decided not to go work.
Slept the whole morning.
Woke up, at lunch, and went to the wake.
Came back, slept the whole afternoon.
Now I just woke up again to have dinner and go to the wake again.
I think my body's reach its lowest the past few days.
Now it's doing all the resting its supposed to have over the past week.
I've reached a point where my muscles just don't have strength to move.
Holding a phone takes a lot of energy.
Oh well. Luckily I got to rest today.
Think tomorrow I should feel much better.
Going off for dinner.
Hope you're studying hard! Only a few more days!!! Jia you! *smilez*
