<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004 . 10:42 AM

Just came back from dinner with Brad.
Bowled like shit today.
As always.
But what can i do.
I didn't train.
Why should I still expect so much?
Dingdong!!!
Had roti prata with Brad.
We had a nice long talk and he really made me think.
I wish I knew what I wanted out of life.
I think I'm at this stage of my life where alot of changes are occurring and I seriously don't know which route i'm gonna take in the future.
Think I've made mistakes and it's hard to turn back the clock.
Kinda wish God had opened my eyes earlier.
Ugh. I'm one heck of a confused girl.
Should I use my head to think or my heart?
I don't know...