<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004 . 3:34 AM

Janice's birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!!!
Hope you liked the not so surprising surprise. hahaha.
I'm so dead tired.
Need to sleep...
Gotta bowl later on.
Don't know if I can summon enough energy to bowl.
Met Jojo today! Soooo much to catch up with her that we just don't have enough time to talk about everything. hahaha. Oh well.
We found out how much a pair of diamond earrings cost.
Didn't realise diamonds cost so much.
This kinda made me think....

Can money buy love?
Why do some people think that by buying gifts and spending lots of money on a person, would actually be able to finally win that person's heart?
Isn't love more than that?
I always thought it isn't the money spent, but the heart put into it.
I guess as the world changes, values and ideals change with it.
Maybe now love is money.
I don't know.
Maybe I am idealistic to think that money should never play a part in the mechanisms of a relationship.
I personally would not want to use someone else's money and end up feeling in debt to that person.

Time and time again, we ponder about this issue on love.
I was reading someone's blog and I realised that Belle made alot of sense in her previous entry.
Is being in love all about the comfort of just having someone there and the thrills of being , or is it about loving the person for everything that he/she is?
It is so hard to say that you love someone for all his/her bad and good points.
Even if you could, people can change too.

Not that this is a big issue to really think about at this point of time, but it has always amazed me. Especially when you see how others handle their relationships.
It's interesting...