<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004 . 7:12 PM

I've been so busy.
No time to blog.

Yesterday was my birthday.
Went to work for awhile then I took half day to go for my aunty's funeral.
It was pretty fast.
First time I see a burial.
After that I came home to sleep.
In the evening I met Kenn and David.
While waiting for David, I think the both of us walked up and down suntec two times.
Haha. Quite funny.
David came, Kenn left.
We went to Marina Sq to watch punisher.
Before that we had dinner at some sushi place at esplanade.
Pretty nice place.
Punisher was so sad..
In the end, everyone's just dead.
I was so sad when they wiped out his whole family in like less than a minute.
Like as if killing people is so easy.

Anyway, I gotta go eat my breakfast and get ready for work.

I had this funny dream last night.
Haha... Oh well. Don't know why I dream so much.
My sleep's being badly disrupted.