Thursday, June 17, 2004 . 9:09 AM
I'm so tired.Just got home from dinner.
Work was bad today.
Really pissed off with the way the office works.
The whole morning I just spent it calling clinics twice each because they were unable to give clear instructions. After that, I had to go around Singapore getting watsons' managers to sign a piece of paper.
Didn't have lunch.
So much time was wasted.
And for nothing.
Kinda tempted to just quit and enjoy the rest of my holidays but I feel so bad quitting my aunty's company.
Ugh. so confused.
My brother just came back.
Kinda happy yet at times, he drives me up the wall.
Really tests my patience.
Can't wait for next week.
Can finally take leave and act like a tourist!
heehee....
It's been so long..... Can't believe you're coming! hahaha. so exciting!
Just received Lynn's prezzie!!!!! She's a real sweetie! heehee. Though she probably won't read this, thanks dear! hee.
