Tuesday, June 08, 2004 . 10:12 AM
I'm so pissed off with the stupid taxi drivers in Singapore.I waited 20mins for a damn cab.
About 20 EMPTY cabs drove by and refuse to pick me up.
Why?
Cos' they're all waiting for 'ON-CALL'.
As if picking me up won't earn them money.
No wonder they are cab drivers!
I really have nothing to say.
The best part is that some inconsiderate woman stood further up to get a cab after I waited 15mins for a cab.
So if I even were to get a cab, it would be after her.
Inconsiderate nature of Singaporeans.
I don't understand why.
Why is it so hard for them to be a little more considerate, a little more courteous?
Is it so hard not to cut other people's queue and just wait for their turn?
Is it so hard not to just rush into lifts and let the people who were waiting there longer than you go in first?
After living in Bloomington and coming back here,
I can really feel the difference in nature.
Lets just say, yellow boxes are not necessary in Btown.
Even with yellow boxes here, people are still unable to turn out of the roads!
Ughhh!!!!! This is the pushing factor of why my cousin doesn't wanna come back to Singapore to work.
On a lighter and less pissed off mode,
today was my first day at work.
It was alright.
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Though, I'm still feeling really under the weather.
I can't wait to see wat's installed for me!
And I just realised it's not a 9 to 5 job. It's more of a 9 to 7 one.
Thus, I might...if I'm lucky...be able to hit my 1000 bucks a month target!
*cross fingers*
Tired.... especially after not getting a cab, and having to take mrt, bus and walk back home....*bleah*
Stupid taxi drivers got me into a bad mood.
