Sunday, June 06, 2004 . 11:35 AM
If only it was that simple... I'm sorry.... I wish I knew how I feel myself.....Just got home from my father's friend's place.
Pretty interesting to sit there and hear a bunch of 50 plus year old men talk.
They touched on all aspects of life.
It was fun though I was dead tired.
I went clubbing last night.
At Cheeky Monkey's.
It was packed.
Crazy.
The dance floor was so packed there was hardly any space to move.
And it was such a hassle to order drinks.
Clubbing in Singapore wastes alot of time.
One hour to enter, at least 10 mins to get a drink.
I had to look for the tequila girl for mine.
That was worse!
I left early cos I had church in the morning.
Went to see my aunty after church.
She looked much better but she's suffering so much inside she just wants to go.
So sad to see her like that.
Met Glenda after that.
We watched a movie.
Had dinner!
Finally...for the FIRST TIME! I was allowed to pay for her movie and dinner.
Haha.
I totally enjoyed the time spent with her.
All the gossips!
Haha. My mei rocks! *wink*
We wanna go HK next holiday.
Hopefully I can come back to Singapore and we can go together with Amy.
*cross fingers*
Starting work on Tuesday.
Part of me is looking forward to it.
Part of me is dreading the fact that I'll be tied down with a job for the rest of my holiday.
I hope the job's interesting.....
